July 14, 2012

Strawberry season!



That was one of those sunny days...

Image by lola

Image by lola

I just knew  that I would eat strawberries with cream at some point...


Image by lola


Probably not alone!...

Image by lola

Later drank cup of coffee...

Image by lola


Image by lola

...and thought about my summer plans which I had to postpone....
At the moment I can forget about the diet...anyway you will not see me in a bikini this year... 


Image by lola

Image by lola

Image by lola

Finely, after eating so many homemade strawberry napoleons  I have to admit that my summertime sadness disappeared...

Kisses to all of you,
enjoy the summer while it lasts!


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks to my lovely man who made the food, xx

      Delete
  2. wooow!! Do you always eat so well??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No...not always...most of the time hahah -just kidding,;)x

      Delete
  3. What beautiful photographs, it makes me want to eat a bowl of strawberries! Your plates are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought those plates from the local charity shop.I thought they were pretty! x

      Delete
  4. oh yum, they look delicious! i love the way you've laid out the food and drinks, it's so pretty. and i love the old black and white photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will probably take some new b&w soon...xx

      Delete
  5. I love this post it kind of made me happy just by looking at it! The best things in life are the simpliest!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you feel happy, haha,;) I think we should enjoy the simplies because life is too complicated itself...(or we make it complicated)x

      Delete