May 9, 2013

Press days





































I attended the press days in London last Tuesday. I went to The Clear Agency in Shoreditch to visit their showrooms and to see some new AW13 collections.The Clear Agency represent various cool brands such as Gina Stewart Cox, Daisy Knights, Brat & Suzie, Delicious Couture, Heart by nAna Judy, and many more. 
I had a chance to take a closer look at some beautiful, luxurious pieces of jewellery.I really liked Daisy Knights watches, and the necklaces from Gina Stewart Cox!I would love to see some of those around my neck.
But above all, my favorite piece was the crossbones oversize knit sweater by Heart. I know that summer days are coming but I would want to take it home with me right away.
Heart by nAna Judy makes their debut in the UK this year.It.'s a new brand from Australia.  Let's hope we will be able to purchase their edgy yet feminine clothes soon at Asos.

 








2 comments:

  1. Amazing stuff. I love the watches and the rad skull sweater. I want to have it <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete